Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vice Busting Diet, Day Three - Morning Questions

Hello, loves! Welcome to Day 3! I am amazed I have kept up with blogging this long. Seriously. If you knew me, I am not very good at follow through. But I am tired of being overweight. And if baring my soul for all of the internets helps, it helps.

What has been keeping me going is this phrase, right here:

Source

Life is hard. Losing my job was here. And despite what I originally thought, my life didn't fall apart. Dakota and I have kept our home. I am too pessimistic sometimes. I look at myself being over 100 lbs overweight and say to myself, I will never lose this weight. But the truth is, I have already lost 16 lbs. I didn't tell you this before, but my starting weight was 280. Even in falling off the wagon, I have hovered around the weight I am now. I just have to take action to get more weight off.

My point is, it may be hard to look at a goal of losing 150 pounds, but I've already lost almost 20. That's about 10% I've lost already! It's a start! I just have to keep going.

AM Affirmation: I believe in my ability to improve my health, my attitude and my life. I am worthy of the best that life has to offer and today I have the opportunity to get closer to realizing my dreams and goals.

* Identify and write down your one biggest food or beverage ‘vice’ that is most contributing to your weight, that is keeping you from reaching your health and fitness goals. : Candy Bar

How often during the day do you consume it, and how much? 3 Avg./week

Write down what healthy food you will use as a replacement: fruit, like apples or bananas.

Do I feel I am missing something?  No, I only go to candy because it is convienient. I will try and make fruit more accessible to me.

My actions for today, that are going to become habits:

1. Carrying a water bottle and drinking from it often throughout each day.
2. Eliminating my #1 vice and replacing it with a health substitute.

Have a great day, loves. I will be back to answer questions tonight.
For now, I make breakfast! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment